I wrote this pattern over a year ago so I thought it was time I finally published it to the blog! This cotton cozy brightens up any mason jar glass & I think it may make a great addition to your Spring craft show lineup. Hope y’all enjoy!
- G Hook (4.25mm)
- Cotton Yarn (I use I Love This Cotton, less than one skein needed)
- Yarn Needle
- We will be using the Third Loop Half Double Crochet stitch for this design. (I’ve also seen this stitch called the “Half Double, 3rd Loop,” “Knit Stitch,” & the “Camel Technique.”)
- This cozy will work up the same way as one of my bows if you’re familiar with that pattern. The exception will be that we will use 3rd Loop HDC vs HDC, BLO.
- Crochet in a continuous round.
- Do not chain one before beginning a new round.
- Ch (chain)
- St (stitch)
- HDC (half double crochet)
- 3rd Loop HDC
- Ch 35
- Join last st with first st by using a slip st
- Round 1: HDC around the ch for a total of 35 st
- Rounds 2-12: 3rd Loop HDC, 11 rounds
- (Do not chain one before going into the first st. Work in a continuous round.)
- Slip st into last st to finish.
- Sew in ends.
- All photos are copyrighted. Do not use my photos for product listings under any circumstance.
- If you wish to share this pattern, please link back to this page.
- You may sell products made from my patterns. I do ask that you credit my blog on your Etsy/websites as well as on all social media outlets by tagging me on Instagram (@southerndaycrochet). Please use #southerndaycrochet for a chance to be featured on my Instagram as well! I love seeing your work!!
Thanks for trying my pattern!